In our cosmetics department, we use only natural products which are biologically degradable by the human body:
- Hyaluronic acid: effective period: 6 – 12 months, used to treat wrinkles in the face (including lip modeling to restore natural and sensual lips), at the neck and in the décolleté.
- Botulinum toxin: effective period: approx. 6 months, used to treat wrinkles caused by muscular effects in the face, at the neck and in the décolleté.
- Fat dissolving injection: This elegant and up-to-date method allows to achieve a considerable reduction in fatty pads by injections containing fat-reducing enzymes made using extremely fine needles at any location (e.g., belly, waist, “riding breeches”, knees, double chin, face) after a few sessions. This method provides an alternative to expensive and invasive liposuction. Please ask us for detailed advice free of charge.
- Fruit acid peeling: to obtain a finer texture in aged skin with coarse pores.
- Fractionated CO2 laser: This modern CO2 laser technique enables us to achieve good results in the treatment of wrinkled and creased facial skin, coarse-pored facial skin and on small acne scars. Contrary to a normal CO2 laser, a modern fractionated CO2 laser does not laser the entire skin on a given square centimeter but just a few hundred dots in this area so as to allow the skin to cure naturally from the hundreds of untreated skin areas in between. In addition, this allows to stimulate the formation of collagen in deeper skin layers.
- Ptosis correction: Strongly drooping upper eyelids may be reduced under local anesthesia so as to restore an open and friendly look in a patient’s face. A fine suture is used to close the skin of the upper lid again which allows to remove the fine suture and enables patients to resume their normal work after 4 or 5 days as a general rule. Experience shows that both the cosmetic results and the healing process of the eyelids are very good.